12.11.2006

Who says boys Christmas outfits aren't as cute as girly dresses?

Here's a good one in front of the tree!


Big hug from big brother


We're tired of taking pictures


These boys are adorable! I got these little suits at Target and I think they are awesome. We'll post a pic later with Trav in his new blue blazer too. Now tell me it's not as cute as any fancy dress in Angie's store!

3 comments:

  1. What cute little monkeys you have! I can't wait to start with the little boy outfits! Just think of how much fun I'll have matching Madi and the baby...that is until they are old enough to mutiny. I think I'll get a few good years! I love, love, LOVE the suits! They look so grown up now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute boys. We received your Christmas card, letter, and pictures. That was pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hugging picture. I don't think I've ever seen Grant hug before. That cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete