12.11.2006

Don't Peek Grant and Blake!

I love the matching pillow shams too

Aren't the quilted flowers cute?


Completed Quilts


Some of my favorite quilting


I started these quilts for the boys over the summer and am glad to finally say they are finished!! Since the boys are too young to know that quilts are a boring present and they are sharing a room now, I thought this would be the perfect year them. I bought the pattern while visiting Pocatello and started the cutting and sewing in July or August.

Then Angie came to my rescue and quilted them for me. Didn't she do a great job? Check out all that cool detail! It's way better than I could have ever done. I was so excited to get them back and have spent the last week binding them. I am so so glad they are done and can't wait to get them wrapped and under the tree.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I wish I could post pictures of the project I've been working on, but it's a secret that Melanie can't see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, melanie. Those are amazing! And where do you find the time to make those (quilts that is)...by the way, they are adorable in the Sunday suits

    ReplyDelete