12.20.2006

Baby Wigberto's coming early

My water broke around 4:30am and Trav is loading the kids to go to a friend's house. Ahhhh!!! We'll keep ya posted.

Love,
Melanie

14 comments:

  1. Alright everyone....now it is time for the polls. What time do you think he'll be born, and how much is he going to weigh?

    My guesses:

    6:47 pm
    6 lbs 2 oz

    Hooray for the Christmas miracle baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't even know Wigberto's real name!

    I think he'll be born at 5:23 and be 6 lbs 5 oz.

    Haha. Wigberto. You showed mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps: i love that you had the presence of mind to blog before you left this morning..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Wigberto will be born:

    7:07 pm
    7 lbs 4 oz.

    Yea Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing by 10 am CA time...I'm cheating...she's at an 8 now. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom's a cheater.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm...it's almost 10 and they won't let me talk to her...the dr. and the nurse are in her room...I think it's baby time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess it'll be any minute now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite part of this blog is the countdown until Baby Wigberto... hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was right! Baby was born 12:47pm (that's 9:47 CA time)...yeah baby Hobbs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We were all guessing low weights 'cause he's so early - but that kid's huge for being nearly a month early! Maybe it's a good thing he didn't wait to come after all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wait so how much does he weigh

    ReplyDelete
  13. Update: he weighs 7lbs 11 oz

    He's having a hard time breathing and has some fluid in his lungs, so he was admitted to the neonatal unit. Hopefully after 24 hours he should be breathing on his own, but he could use all of your prayers so he gets better and is able to come home by Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous9:46 AM

    Wow- what a with it mom, she blogged before she delivered! He almost let you get a full nights sleep too, I think he will be an awesome kid.

    ReplyDelete