I was so excited to see Mom and Dad this afternoon at the hospital. They put this warm outfit on me and loaded me into the car seat. We were home before we knew it! I saw my brothers for a few minutes and then they took a ride with Dad. Pretty soon I ate and fell asleep. When I woke up, I got to open lots of presents. It's nice to be home. It's been nice and quiet since Grant and Blake went to sleep. I think I'll have a bottle now and join them. Click here to see all the pictures, I hope that you enjoy them.
what a cute, cute, CUTE, kid. I need to run upstairs and get Tammy to see these! and..... thanks.
ReplyDeleteHi Hayden! We're so glad you're finally home! You're such a cutie! I can't wait to see you next month!
ReplyDeleteWow, he is so adorable. Congratulations on coming home little guy!! I'm so glad he is doing so well now....I can't believe he's here!!
ReplyDeleteHayden, it's so nice to see you home. I love that Christmas outfit on you. YOu are such a cute boy. I wish I can see you soon. Welcome to the family little man.
ReplyDeleteWe're so happy little Hayden is finally home! I bet the boys love having a new baby brother :-). What a wonderful Christmas gift for your family! Congratulations and Happy New Year to all of you! Love you guys, Cel and Mike and family
ReplyDeleteWe're so glad your home from the hospital! I loved the pics of Blake and Grant greeting the new baby brother into the clan. We love you, the finches
ReplyDelete