3.20.2008

Ward Easter Egg Hunt

The kids had a blast at the Playgroup Easter Egg Hunt yesterday. They started with crafts and games which Grant really liked. They each had a time where they were a bit intimidated with everything, but spent most of the time playing with the other kids and having a good time. Of course the highlight was the egg hunt. We found a stash of eggs out the back door of the church, thus the ghetto surroundings, but hey, we go where the eggs are. Grant and Blake spent the rest of the day playing with their eggs and eating candy.

Tons of eggs in the parking lot!!


Hayden loves the Twix he found on the floor. The sparkly wrapper makes crinkly sounds.


Cute Grant in his sweater.


Blake refused to wear a cute sweater to the egg hunt.


We need haircuts before Easter Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. And I was just thinking that I love Grant's hair that long. It makes him look so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of the three boys sitting together on the lawn! They're so adorable. Looks like it was a fun Easter egg hunt!!

    ReplyDelete