3.20.2008

Dumb Guy Post #356


Random pictures of the kids from the last week.

The kids wait for my birthday party to start. Travis decorated with some ribbon and the kids gave me piles of birthday coins. It was great!

Blake feeds Hayden cinnamon applesauce.


Hayden feeds himself elbow macaroni with spaghetti sauce, his favorite meal!


McDonald's is having a Pirates of the Caribbean promotion and the kids got these Pirate hats in their happy meals. Here's the Dread Pirate Hobbs!


Hayden works on standing. He stands all the time now, but doesn't know how to get down and screams like a banshee until he's rescued.


3 comments:

  1. HAPPY B-DAY. See I said March was the best. I love your little pirate man. CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the one with Hayden with spaghetti sauce all over his face. Also, the one of him in the pirate cap. Very cute boys you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. I laughed so hard at the spaghetti one. He looks just like Dad in it!! Hahaha. The buggy eyes.. the weird thing he's doing with his mouth.. Dad does that all the time! Just.. not with spaghetti all over his face like that.

    ReplyDelete