3.29.2008

Silly Blake

Blake is such a silly boy. He never wears pants, as you regular readers know. So when he decided to put kitchen utensils in his "pockets", this is the result.


And then, still on the kitchen utensil kick, he wore my new silicone whisks as shoes. Good thing I only paid 25 cents for them at the dollar spot.

He has also decided he should have a rocket birthday party with goody bags, party hats, party games, and his friends. Now we just have to wait another month until he actually turns four.

6 comments:

  1. I think Mario is going to be like Blake. He loves to be naked. I guess is okay for now, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm...I know I want to say something about the cooking you are going to do with those utensils, but for the life of me, I can't think of anything funny enough...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't mix my pancakes with those beaters. Hilarious Blake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it that his undies are on backwards too! Funny kid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freakin' hilarious.

    "I don't wanna put my paay-ants onnn!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a funny kid! Your boys are so cute and creative :-).

    ReplyDelete