
I have been waiting a year for these cute boys to wear their seersucker jackets. So cute!! Of course, this is the best pic I could get of the three of them.

Hayden & Blake with their matching shoes. I am in love with these shoes and have bought them every Easter since Grant's first. In fact, this is the first year Grant hasn't worn them! I have them in almost every size, including these brand new ones in Hayden's size four!! I had to squeeze Blake into his, but they are cute anyway!

Stylin' Hayden in his newsboy cap. He wouldn't sit still for pictures.

Handsome Grant gets a big-boy seersucker suit. He was just adorable.

Hayden got mad when we wouldn't let him crawl off the bench.

Blake really wanted his picture taken after church. He has his favorite Easter toy with him.

After church we had a great meal with the Burdicks: Ham, scalloped potatoes, green bean casserole, jello, breadmaker rolls, and cheesecake egg baskets! This meal was followed by the longest and most boring game of Catan EVER! But still, a great Easter!
I LOVE the Easter pictures. Hayden looks so old with that hat on! He's getting to be a big boy now! Sounds like you had lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteCutest. Boys. Ever!! Oh my gosh, they're just adorable! Hayden looks so old too.. and even old like an old man with that hat! So freakin' cute. I love those suits! Too bad Grant can't wear one next year..
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE the suits. They are so darn cute. I love spring!
ReplyDeletevery stylin. That dinner looks very yummy too.
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted to cover bunnies maybe next year. LOVE the suits I didn't find one big enough for Garrett last year on clearance, so he had to go with the vest. Love the hats too. See boys are fun too.
ReplyDelete