4.28.2008

Who Lives in a Pinapple Under the Sea?

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!

Who's having a Spongebob party for his fourth b-day tomorrow?

BLAKE HOBBS!!

This year's party seems a bit thrown together at the last minute, but is turning out pretty nice for our family's newest 4 yr old. Blake really gets the whole birthday thing this year and is SO excited for his friends to come tomorrow. I had this pineapple cake idea that I thought would be pretty cute.

Then I needed some cupcakes for his preschool class and found the cupcake cake idea online this afternoon. Now of course, I think the last-minute cupcake cake is WAY cuter and it will now be star of the at-home party. We'll let the preschool kids eat semi-cute pineapple under the sea cake. Well, I'm off to make more preparations for the SpongeBob-o-rama!!

8 comments:

  1. Cutest.spongebobcake.ever! Good thing I have such a talented daughter to do all the cute stuff for my grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing. Can I hire you to do my 26th birthday party?!? I like spongebob! (not that there is a party as I'll be driving back from Buffalo all day)

    -One jealous Kindergarten Teacher

    ps. Grant told us about Blake's birthday. While he didn't tell us Spongebob, he told us that it was all yellow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE!!! I like them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Blake. And Melanie....cute cute cakes. I do like the cupcake cake better. Awesome job. Ohhhh...maybe I should try to make some fancy cake for Joaquin's blessing....any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Blake!!! I can't wait to hear how your party went! SUPER cute cakes, Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job Melanie. Say "Happy Birthday" to Blake for us and give him a BIG hug for Tammy and I.

    Angela, Remind me to tell you about the ice cream cone cupcakes that one of the students brought to work today. She made these cupcakes in the cone and the frosting looked like ice cream. It was awesome, but not nearly as awesome as what I saw on this blog posting for Blake's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:09 PM

    Cute cake!! I saw one at Sams Club yesterday. They made a small round cake in the middle look like a hive and then surrounded it with cupcakes frosted to look like bees. SO CUTE. I love the new things peopel do with cupcakes now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:54 PM

    Who has the most creative Mom? Blake Hobbs! Happy Birthday, Blake. We're going to have to hire your Mom to make Regan a Sponge Bob cake in November...it's the awesomest.

    ReplyDelete