4.23.2008

I'm a Dentist All-Star Too!

Check out my tooth brush!!


Oooh, cool toothpaste!


Open wide!! Of all the prizes, Grant and I only wanted these silly squirt fish. I got two because today was my first visit.
Boy, Grant never told me how cool the dentist was! Mom sure has been talking all the time about him. So I was happy to check his place out today for the very first time. I waited with Mom and Hayden and watched Grant's turn. He was cool, and I was super-good for Mom while I waited. When my turn finally came, I jumped right into the chair and Grant gave me a ride!! I went way up high and then I got to lay down!

Then Grant and Ms. Lynn counted all my teeth. I have twenty!! Next came the polisher. I touched it, turned it on, and then tasted my yummy toothpaste. It was weird. When she turned that thing on, I was kind of scared. It made my teeth feel funny. Then Grant held a mirror so I could watch. It was cool to see all my teeth get clean! After you polish your teeth, they have to get clean. Ms. Lynn squirts water on your teeth and it feels so good! Then the water gets sucked out of your mouth. I really liked this part. For awhile we just squirted water and sucked it out again. Dentists have such cool tools!

I was done before I knew it. Dr. Murfree says I have twenty good teeth and that I should keep brushing them. Mom is very proud of me for doing such a great job on my first visit.

2 comments:

  1. What a big brave boy you were for the Dentist!!! Yeah Blake!!! Grandma and Grandpa are really proud of you!!! And guess what? I seriously put a new toothbrush and toothpaste in the package I am sending you tomorrow!!! I hope you like it! Way to go Blake!!! Love, Grandma and Grandpa Welsh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Blake! Your teeth look so clean! I'm glad you were so brave at the dentist!

    ReplyDelete