4.21.2008

Trip to the National Arboretum




Don't get me started on the traffic there and back, but here's a slideshow of this Saturday's adventures. The weather was fantastic and it was nice to get out of the house. So we headed into DC to visit the National Arboretum. The Bonsai exhibit was spectacular! The kids were more interested in the Koi pond and whining for their water bottles. They perked up by the time we made it to the columns. They used to be part of the Capitol, but were moved due to renovations in the early 1900's. I thought the Arboretum was beautiful and can't wait to visit again.

12 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I would totally go there. It's a very Welsh thing to do. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't ever been, but it's totally going on our list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture you hate with all the boys with their mean looks. Hayden looks the meanest of them all. I'm going to frame that one! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Hayden hated the grass. He's so cute in that picture. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! I loved the boys sleeping in the car!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the picture with the 3 boys in front of the pillars. That looked professional. You need to frame that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:14 PM

    Those are great photos! Looks like it was a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You crazy Hobbs! Making us look bad in your DC siteseeing quest.

    But your boys are so cute I'm willing to look past it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:52 PM

    トラビスホッブス岩石

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really liked the slide show and the pictures are really good. It looks like a great place to visit. The boys are looking so grown up to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I forgot to say that the "boys sleep in sync" picture is GREAT. They are exactly alike, so funny...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Apparently, Rob is in Japan.

    ReplyDelete