My dad got a slide scanner for Father' Day and he's started cleaning & scanning the boxes of slides they have. Check out what he sent me tonight: That's me! This is one I used for a scrapbooking challenge:
And my sister, Erica had her baby last week! She is SOOO cute! I think she looks like a cabbage patch kid. You should hop over to her blog and take a look! (Follow the link on the left to Erica & Peter's blog!)
That's not really your mom is it? She doesn't look anything like that now.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I think Erica's baby looks just like her. What a cute baby.
Oh my gosh, Emily looks JUST like you! Holy cow. Hahaha.
ReplyDeleteThat pictures makes you look like you were born with teeth. I agree, your mom has changed quite a bit.
ReplyDeleteThat was the beginning of my 'Bubba Chick' years!
ReplyDelete