7.27.2008

The Bachelor

Introducing People Magazine's Hottest Bachelor of 2008.....



That's right everyone, I'm "living la vida solo" for a couple of weeks while Melanie and the kids are kicking it in California. I can't wait till I see them again in August. I've missed them a lot. Meanwhile, I've also been enjoying my new life as a bachelor. Here's a list of what's been keeping me busy:

1) TV. All guy shows, all the time. Well, maybe not all the time. I've discovered that I really like chick-funny show "30 Rock". I even went on-line and watched all the episodes, so that I'd be caught up for the next season. So funny! Tracy Morgan is hilarious. Tina Fey does a good job too.

2) Movie. If you haven't seen the new Batman movie, you haven't lived.... stop reading and purchase tickets on-line.

3) Wii. Some of my more astute blog-readers may have noticed that I'm holding a Nintendo Wii box in the opening picture. That's right everyone. I finally decided to spend my birthday / Father's Day money a few days ago and got me a Wii. After a couple of days, I think I also got me a case of Wii-Tennis-elbow. I need to go Wii-less for a few days. I also need to get some more games. I'm thinking "Mario Kart" and maybe down the road for Christmas or something either "Guitar Hero" or "Rockband". Any suggestions?

4) Working out. I've been keeping up with the marathon-training. Running the long runs (we're up to 8 miles) by myself has been killer.

5) Working off my list. I have a wicked long list of projects to do around the house while everyone's gone. Here's a picture teaser of one of these projects, painting bedroom furniture. This one's for Melanie:


I also saw these pictures of the kids on the camera. Look at how cool Grant and Blake look. They should give their old man some lessons.



1 comment:

  1. Rock Band! Rock Band! If you get it, though, just be warned that the Kunzs may move in. I swear, if our TV was bigger (too small to really ROCK), we'd already have it!

    ReplyDelete