Apparently Travis has started a posting showdown! How funny is he? Back to boring me, I have a few highlights of my trip to share!
Meeting my nieces!! Of course the girls are just adorable! Jennifer stopped by for dinner last week with Savanah and we've been spoiling baby Emily every day! The boys had fun meeting the cousins too. Hayden especially loves the babies and gets SO excited when he sees Emily.
On a Melanie note: I am awesome. I cut 8 minutes off my 7 mile time and then when I boosted up to 8 miles, it only took me 10 minutes longer! I am amazing! I'm sure the only way Travis could beat me is on Wii-running. Of course I should admit that I couldn't run on a hill if i wanted to, it's so flat around here! And not pushing kids really helps! But still, I dare Travis to beat me in a Wii-marathon.
I've also been shopping, sewing four pairs of PJ's, making two batches of blackberry jam, canning 8 quarts of tomatoes, honing my slip-n-slide skills, digi-scrapping, Christmas-in-July-ing, and working on my running tan.
I'm so proud of you! Shaving 10 min. off you time is amazing! It looks like your having fun. We can't wait to have you back though.
ReplyDelete