7.29.2008

What's This?

My first official Trish H. Designs CT Layout!! What is a 'CT' you non-digital-scrapbooking readers may ask? CT stands for Creative Team, which means I was chosen by Trish H. Designs to basically advertise for them. I get her kits for free as long as I make one layout with each kit and post it to three different digital scrapbooking sites. I'm so excited! This is the first CT I applied for and I'm so glad she picked me! It's only a temp two month spot, but I'm looking forward to creating with all of her cute stuff. Stay tuned, I might even start a new digi-scrapping blog!

4 comments:

  1. I like the quote. Everyone is out to get us parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you can't stop in Pocatello on the way home? We have a comfy, cool family room with a queen-sized airbed for you and a variety of sufficiently padded sleeping options for the boys (or you could just wimp out and stay with Dan & Tammy).

    Ty's had a great time hanging out with his girl cousins and Ben, but he needs some bigger boys around for a while to tutor him in the ways of mischief. I know Angie would love to have someone around for a while to be a craft geek with, too; she's especially been wanting to learn how to digi-scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:02 PM

    LOVE THE PAGE! How cool is it that you were chosen.

    Now you have to teach me how to do this stuff without real paper.

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:49 PM

    AWESOME!! You are so creative. You will do a great job!

    ReplyDelete