Okay, these are seriously cute!! Of course I may not be posting any more of these once Dad gets to the ugly years. I got ugly when mom cut my hair off into a boy haircut at age 9 and the ugly just kept coming until I was 14, by which time we had a real camera. So as I figure it, Dad only has a few more years of cute slides. ANYWAY, here's the cute ones:
Back to 2008, we have some great pics of us getting soaked at the fireworks that I'll post later. Also, Travis and I cut 10 minutes off our 6 mile run today!! It helps to actually focus on running and not stop for pictures and snakes! On to 7 miles next Saturday.
Aren't you glad I made you hold your hands all sweet like that for the picture? I remember telling you to keep them just like that so the picture would be cute! hahahaha
ReplyDeleteI figure we have just a few years until the 'Bubba Chick' years too! hahaha He better not post those!
I thought the same thing about that last picture. It looks just like a girl version of Blake, especially the way you're looking off to the side like that. Haha. So cute.
ReplyDeleteNow here is where the kids get their good looks. What great pictures.
ReplyDelete