Travis wakes me up this morning and I say: "Wow, I just had a really strange dream. I was still in high school, at a stake dance. It was really weird."So then Travis says: "Oh, I dreamed I was a backup dancer for Micheal Jackson. We were at a chapel in Gainesville."
Once again, Travis wins for weirdest dream.
Travis
ReplyDeleteI'm proud of you. Still have a sparkily glove in the attic. Just wanting for the right time to bust it out and introduce Ethan to the music of the Gloved One.
We use to have all of MJ's videos on CD somewhere. Let us know if you need to borrow them.
Paul
He's probably just excited for the re-release of Thriller. I know it's kept me up at night this week.
ReplyDeleteActually, I think it was the superbowl commercial with the lizards. I just saw that again recently, and I think it was definitely the trigger.
ReplyDeleteBut then again, I always have really random dreams.
I also have something funny to add. I like to show Tyler the pictures on the blogs, well, when we came upon Michael,TYler points at him at says, " Daddy." I thought it was way funny.
ReplyDeleteI always knew Travis had mad dance skills!!! Now I want to see that at the next party. 80's dance time I know Andrea and Rob would be all over that!!! In fact Melanie had some sweet moves that last dance off. HAHAHA
ReplyDeleteAng,
ReplyDeleteIt does look like Cory. JK