Last week I bribed Travis and Erica with my special strawberry s'mores if they helped me cut out my FHE stuff. After an hour of tedious cutting, I rewarded them with not only the s'mores, but an impromptu step-by-step cooking show on how to make them. Surely among all my culinary accomplishments, this one is in the top three.
Erica put together this slideshow which contains some of my top-secret s'more making hints. For example: arrange your s'mores in a checkerboard fashion for no reason whatsoever. Second, and this is absolutely ESSENTIAL, cut your marshmallows vertically so they will cook evenly. And lastly, take the pan out of the oven with a flourish!
If you would like one of my s'mores, you may come to my house and perform a tedious task like sorting Hayden's clothes for me. And a special shout-out to Mom for sending the strawberry marshmallows. I gave like three of them to the kids.
You are such a nerd. But that is why we are friends.
ReplyDeleteHahaha. Good s'mores.
ReplyDeleteThose look tastey!
ReplyDeleteVery cool slide show, and I didn't even know they made strawberry marshmellows!
ReplyDeleteyeah cool pictures...I've never heard of strawberry marshmellows either. What else do you have hidden up your sleeve.
ReplyDeleteThose look delicious...I keep seeing the different flavors of marshmallow at the store, I guess I should buy some! Hey, I finally updated my blog, come and see it!!!!
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha! Oh Melanie--you are so hilarious! Ha ha.
ReplyDelete