2.20.2008

Beautiful Bread!

This one is awesome!


Now that's a lot of dough! We made a huge mess and used every bread pan I owned!
We have large, extra-large, and small loaves!



This one is my favorite...a big air bubble separated the top layer of
white & wheat while it rose. So cool.


Last week I mastered pretty wheat bread all on my own, so Erica and I decided to get crazy this week with the bread. We made a whole batch of white dough and a batch of wheat and made swirled bread. I love it! It's too much work to do all the time, but it was fun and man, do we have a lot of bread. It freezes really well though, so swirl bread for the next two weeks!!

1 comment:

  1. You should put all your bread pictures together to see your progression! Looks good! Hope you're having fun with Erica.

    ReplyDelete