I like tape. I found this roll of tape in Grant's room and I've been playing with it all day. I like to put it in my mouth like this and walk around the house. Don't I look silly. I've been doing 100% better since my little ear-tube procedure. I've even let Mom and Dad sleep through the night yesterday. And I took a good nap after church.
Poor Blake! Since you took all the "good" toys away from Grant all he has to play with is tape! hahaha Look how in all his recent pics he has that clunk on his forehead. It must be getting in the way a lot! Cute, cute kids!
ReplyDeleteIt's more like Blake's getting in Grant's way. Grant knocked him down the other day and he hit the corner of a wall. Poor Blake.
ReplyDeleteI think he is looking like he is getting ready to go snorkeling in the 2nd picture.
ReplyDelete