
Two books in one week! I'm reading like a crazy woman! This one is for my second, more serious book club. It's about a girl in England (16-17th century?) who is banished to a castle and crosses paths with "fairy folk." It's kind of a survival story where the girl wrestles in her mind to figure out how this group of druid/cult like people have survived for so long apart from the world. It's a bit weird, but a good read all the same. It was a pretty quick read too.
I felt sorry for this post...no comments. Sad really. I actually think that this book sounds really interesting. Perhaps I can pick up a copy....in English!
ReplyDeleteA very sad posting indeed.
ReplyDeleteYeah, nobody seems into weird fairy folk crap. haha It did win a newberry award. Like I said, good book, just weird. Thanks for taking pity on me.
ReplyDelete