10.16.2005

Early Christmas


I nearly gave my mom and dad heart-attacks today. I actually posed for some pictures. I think that they consider it an early Christmas present. I gave Mom some big smiles and then she showed me how the pictures look on the digital camera. I thought it was a fun game. Mom just rolled her eyes. She can't believe that after all my fits that I can suddenly be good at taking pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! That is the CUTEST picture of Grant!!! I'm framing this one. I should print out a pic of your Dad with his stetson and put them side by side. It would be hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he is letting you do this. Good pictures of both the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice pictures. Grant is growing up fast. He is very handsome and looking a little more like Travis....

    ReplyDelete