
I forgot how much I LOVED this book. It's definitely my favorite one! We are re-reading it for our book club to refresh our memories for the upcoming movie. I haven't read it for four years, so it was like reading it for the first time.
I can't wait to see the movie and see how they show the tournament, etc. I especially can't wait to see how my favorite part comes out: Voldemort's duel with Harry at the end. It's the only time I've cried reading a Harry Potter book! Both times! I was up until 2 finishing it tonight and I'm still unwinding.
So here's the interactive part: Which is your favorite Harry Potter book/scene? I know we're all Rowling lovers so I expect replies from everyone!!
P.S. I think my book is way more interesting than Trav's latest books. haha
your really cried.............what?
ReplyDeleteI'd have to re-read the books to remember which part I like the best. Right now all I can remember is stuff from the sixth book. No idea. Pete and I saw the trailor to the next movie the other night and it looked really good, but both Harry's and Ron's hair looks really stupid. How lame is that.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part is when Hermione hits Draco. That was brilliant!
ReplyDeleteI cried at the end of HBP. I just scored free hardback copies of the first 4 books. A coworker was giving them away. Now I can reread #4 before the movie comes out.
ReplyDeleteI just finished this book again, as well. I didn't cry. I remembered most of the story from when I first read it, but there were some details... like Ludo Bagman... that I forgot about... so it was a refreshing read.
ReplyDelete