1.24.2009

The Rest of our Week

I guess a side effect of Project 365 is that you have to hear a lot about the Hobbs and the minutiae of our lives. Like you really want to know everything we did all week long! But oh well, here goes:

Day 21
Blake always wants to do 'homework' just like Grant. I gave him a workbook to keep him busy while Grant and I spent five minutes on homework. Blake sat there for another 45 minutes completing each of the 25 pages in the workbook! He loved it and was so proud of all his hard work.Day 22
I actually forgot to take a picture, but lucky me, Hayden woke up at 1 in the morning. So I snapped a few pics of him laughing in his crib. And yes, Travis forgot to wash Hayden's hands before putting him down...ewww.

Day 23
Campout!! We decided to let Hayden try sleeping in the basement with the big boys. It went well until half hour later when he threw up all over his bean bag. He's been sick all day. Poor guy!

Day 24
It's bad luck to sweep on Chinese New Year. So, you're supposed to sweep out all the bad luck the night before. We put the kids to work. (We're celebrating a day early this year since it's easier to cook a big meal on Sunday).

Bonus:
Oh my gosh! I'm in love with this countdown calendar I made for a V-day swap at Scrapmatters. It's a Dollar Store cookie sheet I decorated with wrapping paper, ribbon, and some digi stuff. The canisters are from the wedding favor aisle and they're filled with candy. Anyway, I think it turned out so cute, I made one for us too.

6 comments:

  1. That is sooo cute. I TOTALLY want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like your 365 day pictures. you are so ambitious and we're the benefactors.

    love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are becoming addicted to the minutia of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope Hayden is feeling better -- I love the middle of the night pics of him. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...and I LOVE the countdown chart!

    ReplyDelete