
Grant came upstairs today and announced that it was time for our band to play rock-n-roll music. He assigned instruments and we had a jam session. Grant on the guitar, Blake on the xylophone, Hayden on the puppy xylophone, I played the toy violin, and Travis rocked the drum. Our set began with the alphabet song and included such numbers as Book of Mormon stories, Row, Row Row Your Boat, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
I took this great photo, played with my camera settings a bit, and then the camera bit the dust. Oh yeah, it stopped working. The LCD screen works, I can scroll through every function and setting, but the viewfinder is black, it won't focus, and it won't take a picture. I hope I just hit the wrong button, but I'm pretty worried. Good thing I saved the box...
Oh my gosh, that is a great picture! I hope your camera starts working, though..
ReplyDeleteCute pic and story! But, I think either Blake is sick or you changed settings on the pic or the camera...
ReplyDeleteThe band rocks!! They'll have to try out guitar hero, I have a sense that they are naturals!!
ReplyDeleteBut the camera thing--now that SUCKS! Hope it works soon...arrggh.