1.03.2009

Day 3--Putting Your Feet Up


We put away Christmas today. Here's Travis relaxing after a long day of carrying boxes up to the attic.

This picture was taken with my *new* D60. I took my camera to Ritz this afternoon and they figured out that the shutter kept getting stuck. So I returned it to Costco and bought a new one. I think there was a problem with the shutter the whole time because I wasn't able to do continuous shooting EVER with the old D60. The new one does an awesome job of snapping three pictures a second!

3 comments:

  1. nice picture. i'm glad the camera is fixed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this photo Melanie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great pic, Mel. Sounds like you had a productive day! Peter's almost got the tree taken down.. He worked on it a little while I was gone shopping all day. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete