I love when it's our turn for 9am church. The kids are dressed and eating breakfast by 8am. They were happier during church and now it's 1pm and we're already home instead of just starting.
We also have church at 9a! Celestine likes 1 pm better cause we can stay up later on Saturday. I like 9a because I get to go to PEC at 7a, BYC at 1p, AP coucil at 2p, hometeaching throughout the afternoon, then I get to be home in the evenings to be home taught!
Wow your amazing. When we have 9:00 church, we're all up bt 8:30 scrambling to get ready...and breakfast, grab a piece of bread and call it good. Hey but at least we make it right!? I love the a picture a day idea too.
I told Dad he didn't have to talk to me or be nice to me every Sunday morning...I'm soooo not a morning person! He is way too happy and chipper. I prefer to sort of sleep walk get ready for church! (oh, and I love the reflection of Hayden in the hutch.)
That's very cute. Look at Hayden - he's such a big boy sitting up at the table!
ReplyDeleteWe also have church at 9a! Celestine likes 1 pm better cause we can stay up later on Saturday. I like 9a because I get to go to PEC at 7a, BYC at 1p, AP coucil at 2p, hometeaching throughout the afternoon, then I get to be home in the evenings to be home taught!
ReplyDeleteWow your amazing. When we have 9:00 church, we're all up bt 8:30 scrambling to get ready...and breakfast, grab a piece of bread and call it good. Hey but at least we make it right!? I love the a picture a day idea too.
ReplyDeleteWe'd probably be up at 8:30 too if we didn't have to leave at 8:30 just to get to church on time! haha
ReplyDeleteI told Dad he didn't have to talk to me or be nice to me every Sunday morning...I'm soooo not a morning person! He is way too happy and chipper. I prefer to sort of sleep walk get ready for church! (oh, and I love the reflection of Hayden in the hutch.)
ReplyDelete