Here's a LO I did for a SS today. Then I realized the kit is new and won't be in the store until tomorrow. But it's technically Friday now, so here it is!

P.S. Grant went back to school today and I'm hoping Blake's eyes will look good enough so he can go tomorrow!
AWW Happy Aniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! I remembered that yesterday, but forgot when I talked to you today! Oh well. Haha. I love your LO too!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful roses! Congrats!! Cant wait to see pictures of Travis at the ballet. Have fun!
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary. glad the kids are doing better. have a great time at the ballet and the picture of the rose is awesome. you are getting to be a great photographer.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!! We just celebrated our 7th a few weeks ago. Time flies, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteLove the roses- what ballet are you going to? Have fun!!!
Happy anniversary! I really love the picture of the roses, you should frame it somewhere, maybe with a picture from the ballet? :)
ReplyDelete