1.10.2009

Day 9--Mom, What are you Doing?


To begin with, a confession. This picture is two days old. The ones from today didn't turn out, so I'm stealing this adorable one I didn't use on the 7th for today's pic. Hayden is growing in so many ways. I nearly fell off my chair when he came up to me the other day and said: "Mom! What are you doing?" My answer, of course, was "I'm working on the computer". When asked what he was doing he said: "ong-ity, la-ba (unintelligible gibberish) toys". So cute! And check out his smashing outfit. The Hobbs boys have style!

2 comments:

  1. He's got that "Who, me? Up to something..naaah" look on his face. What a cutie pie - and growing so fast! Definitely worth posting that one even if it is from 2 days ago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kids always look cute no matter what they're wearing!

    ReplyDelete