Grant's preschool had a parents day with a little performance last friday. Of course our camera and video camera batteries died on us!!!! So all we have is this cute pic of Grant as the cat in "the Farmer in the Dell." He was very cute holding hands a turning around for his little part in the song.
Grant had a blast building with our food storage jello. Here is over a year's supply of jello that I got for less than $10 last week. Grant thought they made great red building blocks and built many "houses" out of them.
Only a true blue mormon would have a years supply of jello. I have can of dried carrots that I can send out to you if you want.
ReplyDeleteAlso, the picture of Grant in his little costume is going to the fridge today. I like it alot.
So... how are you going to get a years supply of cool whip to go with this jello. Cool whip is the only way that I can stomach jello.
ReplyDeleteI personally love all kinds of jello, especially cherry!
ReplyDeletelove the pics especially the farmer in the dell!!! that is so hilarious. Also blake is looking so big I can;t blieve it!
ReplyDeleteJenni