

Blake's outfit, ready to hang on the nursery wall
I made sure to put Dan to work while we visited last month. He and I constructed the shadow box mats for these little outfits. They are the outfits the boys wore on the day of their blessing. They were blessed in the gown my mom made, but wore these the rest of the day. I've been wanting to frame them for awhile. I'm so glad to see them completed! Dan and I are an awesome team. He even let me actually cut the mat for Blake's romper. Thanks for all your help! They look GREAT!


They turned out better than expected. All you need now Melanie is a mat cutter and you are in business.
ReplyDeleteI remember that. That is the last time we've seen blake in person. crazy memories!
ReplyDeleteJenni
Those could NOT be cuter! And your boys look so cute all little!
ReplyDelete