
The party is on!

Time to blow out the candle!

Grant is super interested in opening the big present

It's time for presents!
Blake's Two!! It was his official b-day on Saturday, but we had WAY too many church things going on that day, so we moved the party & BBQ until Sunday. Blake had a great time playing with all his buddies and eating his favorite food (chips) for dinner. He loved the balloons we bought too.
After dinner, it was time for the yummy Martha cake I made. It's just layers of chocolate cookies and cool whip. It was so good! All the kids thought it was fun. Blake loved all his presents. He thought all the presents from Grandma & Grandpa Welsh were great! He got to have a special pre-birthday party there! He got a tractor, some cars, a see-n-say and even a fun farm toy that sings. Mom and Dad gave him a book and a really cool barn. Grandma & Grandpa Hobbs gave him a new Baby Genius video and a cook Book of Mormon boardbook. It was the BEST birthday!

Blake's cake looks really really good! Maybe I will have to get my magazine back from Jennifer and make it! What's not to like in a cookie and whip cream cake!
ReplyDeleteNow that cake looks delicious. I'm sure he really loved it. Blake looks so grown up I can't believe it.
ReplyDeleteI loved the cake too Melanie-how cute! I don't suscribe to Martha's magazine anymore and sometimes I think I should start back up- I can watch her show though.
ReplyDeleteHow Fun! Your boys are just soooo adorable! And way to go with the cake--looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteBlake is getting so big! I love his spikey hair. The cake is so cool looking! Hooray for birthdays!!!
ReplyDeleteMmmmm, that chocolate cookie cake looks heavenly, and so do your boys. I can't get over how much Grant resembles Travis and Blake resembles you (Melanie)--so cute!
ReplyDelete