5.01.2006

Cuteness

We're ready for Church!

I'm the cutest 2 yr old on the block!

These boys are just adorable. I got their matching jackets on clearance at Target (my favorite store) for only $3. They looked great on Sunday, even down to their matching shoes. Blake is growing up so fast! He is working on "Old Mcdonald" and yammering constantly.

Grant loves school. He's enjoying the warm weather too and loves to play outside with Blake. They were so cute in FHE tonight. I made them sit in chairs so they would be still. Blake kept standing up and saying "sit down Blake". Grant was really angry because he wanted to read "Brown Bear." He got over it and when we finally read it, he recited almost the whole thing for Blake.

2 comments:

  1. Those boys are so stinkin' cute!!! I hope you are taking lots of videos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny about Grant wanting to read Brown Bear. Did I tell you that Angie and Cory bought "We're Going on a Bear Hunt" for us. Yeah! We have it now. Fun hugh! These pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete