6.02.2006

Singing in the Rain










Last week, we had a bit of rain but that wouldn't deter the kids from wanting to play outside. They had a lot of fun catching raindrops, splashing in puddles, waving umbrellas, and playing ring-around-the-rosies. Melanie took some great pictures of the kids having a good time. I think that some these might definitely merit consideration in the Refrigerator Picture Contest 2006.

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are so funny. You really captured Blake's personality in the bottom one. It looks like they had a blast in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would absolutely put these pictures on my fridge. What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures. I'm picking them up from Walmart this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie...these boys are sooooo cute!!!! I love, love, love the pictures! Oh..and...we're baaaaaack!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute pictures. I do like the last one of Blake too. He's so funny!! Man, I need to get going on the fridge competition.

    ReplyDelete