
As some of you know, Blake survives solely on snack food. He prefers crackers, cookies, and sandwiches to anything else. His current favorite is Cheez-its. He will eat hundreds of these. In fact, if these are mixed with any other cookie or cracker, he will painstakingly pick out all the cheez-its.
So today, I snuck some cheez-its in the shopping cart at Wal-mart. Sadly, Blake saw me and wanted me to open them immediately (translation: kicking, screaming, flailing about). So I opened the box and he began downing them. Then I tried to sneak one for myself: BIG MISTAKE. The kicking, screaming and flailing about began again in earnest every time I got even one cheez-it from the box. This happened at least four times before I learned my lesson and followed the directions on the back of the box: Get your own box! hahaha
The rest of the story goes that eventually Blake got over it, but still had to carry the box into the car, into Target, out of Target and back into our house. It was very tough work for him to carry the box up the front steps without falling.
That is a classic story and you should send it in to Keebler. They ought to make a commercial out of that one! He is definitely cute enough for tv...but then I am prejudice!
ReplyDeleteI think this is my new favorite Blake picture!
ReplyDeleteThat is so hilarious Melanie. Blake is flippin' cute. Hahaha, but what a butthead.
ReplyDeleteGreat story and great picture. I can just hear him in the store. Way to go Blake! Great posting.
ReplyDelete