
Blake pauses to smile for the camera

Wheeee!!!
During a break in the rain on Saturday, the kids finally got a chance to swim in their pool. We bought this cute pool a couple weeks ago and started to blow it up last Saturday. As you can see, our pump ran out of juice before we could finish filling it, so we stuck it on the patio last Saturday and didn't really think about it. With all the rain, it was full enough to play in by Saturday afternoon. Travis set up the slide and the boys just had a blast splashing, sliding, and dumping water everywhere. Hopefully they will love it all summer.
I wish I had a kiddie pool. It's so hot here. I would totally be sitting in that pool with the boys. We're going to my parents house tonight to enjoy their air conditioning.
ReplyDeleteWe need a kiddie pool too! Actually, we need the BOYS and a kiddie pool HERE!!! I miss them both! They are growing up entirely too fast!!! And, they are sooo cute!
ReplyDelete