I take pictures of the kids each month during their first year next to this sock monkey. It's fun to see them grow bigger than the monkey! Now it's Cosette's turn.


Love these shoes! I bought them the day we found out we're having a girl!


And just for funsies, check out how the other boys looked at 1 month old:

Grant

Blake

Hayden
Hahaha this is so awesome how you have done this with all your children and totally adorable!!
ReplyDeleteCUTE. I love that little face! I just want to squoosh her!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Is that the exact same face on Blake? Wow! She looks so like her brothers. Well, except for the totally awesome shoes and all the girl gear.
ReplyDeleteOh man, Mel, that little Cosette is one cute girl. She is absolutely squeezable! Loved the pics!
ReplyDeleteI love all of these pictures! Love. Her shoes are so cute. And the pictures of the boys are simply THE best.
ReplyDelete