2.06.2010

Snowmageddon

Here's our snow update Dad! We measured up to 24 inches in the front yard. We've stayed inside all day cleaning and staying warm. Now that the snow's finally stopped falling, we're ready to play! Tomorrow we're making snow ice cream, snowmen, snow caves, and digging out! It should be fun. And thankfully, our neighborhood was plowed all through-out the storm, so once the cars are dug out, we should be able to get out okay.



3 comments:

  1. awesome and to think we here in Idaho are praying for this to happen so we can water our yards and crops this summer.....lucky people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of snow! Glad it isn't us kEshoveling it off the walkways. I'll post more tomorrow--I'm too tired to think tonight! Stay warm! I'm hoping your church was cancelled! Love ya! G & G Welsh

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA and HOLY SMOKES! Kinda appreciating our balmy 40 degrees right about now...

    ReplyDelete