2.09.2010

Round Two

749
753
758
803
804
815
819
824
837
905
912
915
918
921
938
944
949
951
954
1005
1008
1011
1014
1016
1018

That's the times that I had contractions before I finally called it quits and went to the hospital again tonight. Thankfully, they were pretty speedy with the fluids and 2 shots of terbutaline and we're home and contraction-free. Also, I'm still not dilating, so that's great. And the fetal fibronectin (sp?) test came back negative, hopefully meaning that labor isn't likely for the next two weeks or so. I still need to do what I can to keep contractions at bay because they could still turn into pre-term labor. More bedrest and more info at Thursday's dr's appt. If I can get there that is! We've got another storm coming through starting tomorrow that is predicted to bring 10-20 MORE inches of snow. The kids are already out of school Tues and Wed, and probably all week. Thankfully, we've got our awesome Regan asleep on the couch downstairs and she'll be here to help at least part of the day while school is out. Erica's on her way back to CA and my freezer is full of meals, the house is mostly clean, and I am sleeping in tomorrow! And since every post deserves a picture, here's one of the boys sledding after last week's measly 6 inch snowstorm.



1 comment:

  1. Aw, man. So sorry. No fun for you.

    PLEASE let me know if I can do anything, especially with the kids home and trying to take it easy. I'd be happy to have them over here for awhile.

    ReplyDelete