3.23.2009

So Sad

This is Grant after his cousins left today. He told me 'there are no more friends at my house' as he cried big crocodile tears. We're all so sad that Brian, Krista, and the kids are gone!! We gave them the official Manassas tour today with stops at the battlefield and the Old Town train station. Their trip was too fast and we enjoyed every minute! Come back soon you guys! Here's a few shots from today's adventures.







3 comments:

  1. Love the picture of the kids in old town and at the battlefield.

    How fun to have cousins visit. Someday, we will have the joy, if my brother-in-law ever finishes school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHhhh...that picture is so cute of Grant. I would be crying too. I loved all the pictures of the kids together. I hope you guys had a blast. Sounds so much fun. Wish we could make it out there again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grant breaks my heart! That is the cutest picture. It looks like you all had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete