3.30.2009

It's Coming...

World Autism Awareness Day is April 2, 2009

This year we'll be displaying our Autism Pride with this:

and this on the car
and this at work

We became fans here: WAAD Facebook Fan Site

Read more on what you can do to promote Autism Awareness on WAAD here.

Educate yourself about Autism here.

Come back on April 2nd for a giveaway!!

P.S. I purchased items at The AutismLink Store. Their profits go to families of children with Autism. Plus, the order was shipped within 15 minutes of me placing it!

4 comments:

  1. I will be showing my support by changing my lanyard from Old Navy to Autism Awareness, giving Dad a new keyring, putting decals on both cars, a pin on my lapel and a bracelet on my wrist. Also, I will give Kent his own return address labels to use and I will have some in my name too! He will have to retire his Duck mailing labels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have anything nearly as fancy as all of you. But maybe I'll have Mike make a puzzle treat for the boys!

    I am curious about the lanyard though....where can I find one? I could use one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm getting a new lanyard. My Lockheed one is falling apart, and I don't want to buy a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to the AutismLink Store. They had lots of stuff and one of them had a little kit with the pins and keychains and lanyard in it. The labels were separate. Cheap too!

    ReplyDelete