3.22.2009

500 Posts!!

I didn't even notice that the last time I posted was #500!! Go Hobbs blog! Anyway, this is what you get for ditching church to go site-seeing:



Ben fell at Arlington Nat'l Cemetery and was bleeding quite a bit. Take note, they don't have a first aid kit in the visitor's center. So if anyone is injured, they call an ambulance. Luckily, it was basically a bloody scratch that has bruised a bit, but Ben is doing great!

Besides Arlington we've been to
The capitol visitors center
American Indian Museum
US Botanical Gardens
Air and Space Museum
Art Museum, West Building
Walked the entire Tidal Basin
Natural History Museum
American History Museum
All the monuments
National Archives

We've also
walked a million miles
bribed children
given time outs in a cemetery and various museums
put up with fits
had fun watching the kids on the Smithsonian Merry Go Round
gone to Wegman's
enjoyed Red Rock Canyon Grill
ridden the Metro
gotten lots of use out of the GPS
eaten Krista's delicious and infamous squash soup and coconut chicken curry
DDR'ed
cleaned up barf
eaten at Five Guys (unrelated to the barf)
watched the kids have tons of fun together
sort of fixed a broken dishwasher
and had a wonderful time!!

Obviously I've taken about 200 pictures in the last few days...here's a couple to tide you over.




3 comments:

  1. I love the light pictures! How clever is that! I'm starting to get excited for when we come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post. we have been wondering what you all have been up to. scary about ben, but glad he is okay.
    love ya,

    -dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, such fun. I love DC!!!!!

    ReplyDelete