We hit the temple last night with the Burdicks. Things that made it awesome:
Regan watched the kids and did an awesome job!! She even gave them baths.
The chinese fire drill we ran when their car passed the 100,000 mile mark.

Yummy dinner.
Meeting President Tingey (our new temple president).
Our wedding photo shoot.

Day 60 Today church was equally awesome. I had a blast teaching the YW. Then Travis and I spent five hours playing Dance Dance Revolution. We're addicted. It was awesome. Want to come over and play sometime?
I love this picture. Blake loves playing, Travis is wearing his 'dance' clothes, and Grant is whining because it's not his turn yet.
You guys always have so much fun! Love the Burdicks! Wish we would have gotten to know them more when we lived there!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I feel so bad for Grant, all crumpled up on the floor.
ReplyDeleteI may be ringing your new doorbell to have a dance off! (Let me practice first, though!!)
ReplyDelete