Mom, I'm so hot..And the truest sign of success was when we wore his shinguards and soccer socks ALL day!
Soccer went great yesterday! Grant didn't cry and did a great job chasing down the ball with the other kids for most of the first half. I can't believe how much fun I had at the game. The Merchents were there, cheering on Mia and we were excited to see the Jones' there with their son, Garrett, playing on the other team. Although miserably hot, we had a good time visiting on the sidelines as we watched our Mia Hamms & David Beckhams on the field. Grant had pretty much had it by the fourth quarter and didn't want to go back in, but we are still counting this as a big win for the Hobbs soccer team!
Those are awesome pictures. Go Grant! I'm proud of him. Is that really Blake kicking the ball in the same picture. Go Blake!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mel for the pictures.
YAY! I'm so glad that things went well!
ReplyDeleteGo Granters!!
ReplyDeleteNo, that wasn't Blake. Blake didn't make the age cut-off.
ReplyDeleteYeah, that's Hayden. I'd recognize that big ol' head any day!
ReplyDelete