Here's a special post for our friend, Danny. During March Madness every year we teach the kids a special cheer. When prompted with 'what's UCLA?' they respond with 'Over-rated!'
UCLA FOOTBALL is over rated! Basketball however is NOT! As for the cheer, now that college football is here i am teaching Savannah an old USC favorite. It goes a little something like this (Chanting) U-C-L-A ....SUCKS. it's chanted after all the USC games. I wish i could have it for a ringtone. So much for th LA football monopoly being over!
Awesome. I heard about this score. So. Freaking. Rad.
ReplyDeleteBest.Score.Ever!
ReplyDeleteUCLA FOOTBALL is over rated! Basketball however is NOT! As for the cheer, now that college football is here i am teaching Savannah an old USC favorite. It goes a little something like this (Chanting) U-C-L-A ....SUCKS. it's chanted after all the USC games. I wish i could have it for a ringtone. So much for th LA football monopoly being over!
ReplyDelete