Since Angie has thrown down a "free stuff" challenge, I thought I would post some of my latest free acquisitions:
First up, a Palm Pilot!! Okay so it's really old and only sells for $10 on Ebay, but hey, it was free! I wanted to try one out and see if I would even use it. Mostly I'm excited because now I don't have to bring my heavy scriptures to church...I can use my Palm!! Woo hoo!! Perhaps if I use it a lot, I'll upgrade someday.
Next up, 18 cans of free sample sized formula!!! Since I'm actually going to quit pumping in a month or so, I thought I would take advantage of any free formula people were giving away in case my freezer supply doesn't last too long. One lady gave me 12 cans, another gave me six more. On Ebay, these would have sold for over $125.
And on that note, though not pictured above, I got a brand new set of pumping accessories still sealed and sterilized in their original package ($40 value). Some lady got them from the hospital and didn't end up using them. Sweet for me!! I can always use another set of supplies!! And of course, I got a new toy for the kiddos. They fought over it all day. I love Freecycle!!!
If the pda will do scriptures what more do you need? Great deals! Way to go.
ReplyDeleteI love freecycle!! Way to go melaniE!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the HD Card. I received it yesterday.
I love it.