7.04.2007

Mom's Summer

Four super cute baby blankets.


Hayden's new favorite thing! He loves this copy-cat taggie blanket I made this week. He has fun grabbing and eating all the ribbons. In the background is one I made for another new baby in the ward. So cute!!


I've decided to quit slacking in the sewing department and get to work! It's now officially Christmas in July, so I've got to clear my desk of old projects so I can make room for Christmas sewing!! Woo hoo! First up are a bunch of baby items for the baby boom in Manassas First Ward. I completed four blankets and will finish up a few burp cloths tomorrow. Next up is a twin size quilt for a close friend's daughter who's going to college.

Then on to Christmas sewing!! PJ's for all and a beautiful heirloom quilt for Hayden's b-day. I haven't decided yet what the boys will wear for Christmas. I'm sure the list will grow from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment