7.05.2007

Deals






Sweet deals I've gotten recently:

A high chair for Erica who always wanted one like Grandma Holman's. Only $3 at a yard sale!!

And a bunch more flannel from Joann's. I've used all my Thanksgiving stash on baby gifts for our ward's baby boom. So I saw all this flannel in the clearance section for $2/yard. Then on the 4th all the clearance went half price plus 10% off. So I stocked up again. Some was only 50 cents a yard in the end. Time to sew up a bunch of blankets and pj's!

2 comments:

  1. How much do I freaking LOVE my highchair! It is SO cute! I'm so glad you found it, Mel! What a sweeet deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for more fabric! If only I get mine actually used by November, maybe Brian will let me buy some more flannel at the annual crazy person fest that is the day after Thanksgiving. And I love the high chair...my grandma has one just like it, too!

    ReplyDelete