5.12.2007

Guess who's back?



That's right!! The yard sale flower lady!! She's the same one who sold us all the flowers for Erica's wedding! I noticed her yard sale today on my way home from Kmart. Of course I had to stop by and check it out. She recognized me and helped me pick out some gorgeous flowers for our bedroom. Then, since I was a repeat customer, she gave me a discount on her ridiculously under-priced flowers. I got $20 worth of flowers for $5!! Of course I had to make a second trip to pick up some flowers for Mom. She gave me another huge armful of stuff for only $7.

I looked around on the internet and the tulips are listed at a wholesale price of $70/dozen. The retail price is $120!!! That's just for 12!!! hahaha I love good deals. On my way out of the yardsale I noticed some Christmas stuff and picked up these shiny brite ornaments for 25 cents each. Then sell on ebay for $10-20/box. I love yard sales.

P.S. Yard sale flower lady says she's coming back in 2-3 weeks with the last load of her flowers to sell. Needless to say, I will be getting up early the next couple weeks to see if she's there! Get your orders in now!!

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Great flowers once again, Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the red ones mine too? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. how many Christmas ornaments does one need?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Dan, such a novice. The more appropriate question is "how can one have too many ornaments?"

    ReplyDelete