5.06.2007
Best Websites
There are some websites I could not live without:
Day to Day life:
Mapquest--How would we ever get anywhere?
Allrecipes.com--I love this site! Anytime I need a recipe for anything, this is my first resource. You can do an ingredient search, a recipe search, or just browse by dish. It's great for good, normal food and fun recipes too. Right now I'm making the "normal chicken" recipe and it smells great!
Babycenter.com--I'm always telling people to sign up for this one...It sends out pregnancy updates telling your baby's development week by week. I also continue to get updates on the kids' growth and development through the first year and during their birth month. It's got great message boards if you have any questions and tons of resources for new moms, etc. I love it.
The Church Website--I'll never have to use my ward list again!
Amazon--The reviews are so helpful and with Super Saver shipping, we never have to mail a gift again!
Local:
Manassas Freecycle website--Of course!! I just picked up a shake-and-go racetrack for the boys to play with! I love free stuff!
Library Website--Renew books from home! woo hoo!
Prince William County Health District--check if there are any health code violations at local restaurants.
Crafty websites:
Better Homes & Gardens--They have the best ideas for Christmas, etc. They even have a month of cookies where they send you a recipe everyday around Christmas.
FHE Idea door--Tons of FHE ideas with the work all done for you! She bases them on the currect Primary manuals and visuals from the Friend.
Crochet Pattern Central--Fun to flip through all the free patterns.
Most of all, I couldn't live without our blogs! I check them ALL the time and love keeping tabs on what everyone's doing. So what websites could you not live without?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hmmmm.. websites I could not live without..
ReplyDeletemy.yahoo.com - for all my news and celeb gossip updates!
heritagemakers.com - I look on it all the time to see what new stuff is going on or how my clients are doing..
ebay.com - check daily to see who's bidding on my crap
everybody's blogs
my bank - I like to see when checks or charges clear and keep my checkbook up to date
and probably marthastewart.com - I get emails and then go on the site to see how to make stuff.
Here are my favorite websites:
ReplyDeletefantasysports.yahoo.com
and sports.yahoo.com - to keep up with my fantasy teams and the Jazz
www.homestarrunner.com -- funny!
www.sesameworkshop.com -- keeps the kids happy.
www.projectgutenberg.org -- I can download e-books to my palm, plus they have some audiobooks I can download to my iPod.
Wikipedia -- when I want to get a general idea on a topic.